What REALLY Causes Aging
Yes, of course time and gravity are the obvious answer, but did you know that in the past few years scientists have discovered that we can affect the aging process more than we ever dreamed?
Research has identified the key processes in the body that contribute to aging – and how to optimize these aging processes so that we can remain beautiful, vital and energetic for our entire life. Not only is this incredible news – but it is also so empowering.
In fact, research has shown that 90% of the aging process is determined by our diet and lifestyle.
This means that we can age beautifully – firm skin, fewer lines and wrinkles, thick hair, boundless energy and even more vitality than ever – by really understanding how the body ages and making a few simple tweaks in our lives.
When I first learned about how much control we have over our aging process, I became obsessed and did a deep dive into seriously understanding the root causes of aging and how we can optimize the aging process.
The result is my 8-Week Aging Beautifully Program, which describes the root causes of aging and the simple protocols that can literally change your life and help you feel and look your best for decades.
So what are the root causes of aging?
1. Mitochondrial Decline – the mitochondria are organelles in every single cell of our body that produce energy. Research has shown that mitochondrial decline is at the center of the aging process.
2. An Imbalanced Microbiome – as we age we tend to experience more imbalances in our microbiome, which can lead to inflammation and mitochondrial decline.
3. Inflamm-aging – biological aging is due to low-grade inflammation, which is the result of oxidation, mitochondrial dysfunction, glycation, microbiome dysbiosis, epigenetic modifications, dysfunctional telomere attrition.
4. Oxidation – Pollution, toxins, UV rays, poor diet and many other things lead to oxidation in the body, which produces free radicals which can eventually lead to inflammation and DNA damage.
5. Epigenetic Changes – environmental factors change our gene expression, which means that poor lifestyle choices can make us more susceptible to certain genetic predispositions.
6. Glycation – when sugar in the bloodstream reacts with proteins and fats in an abnormal way, molecules called ‘Advanced Glycation Endproducts’ (AGEs) are formed. AGEs cause proteins to become stiff and malformed, and this is especially apparent in the collagen and elastin fibers in our skin.
7. Telomere Shortening – each time a cell replicates the very end of the DNA strand, called the telomere, shortens in length. Shortened telomeres = aging. Increasing an enzyme called telomerase helps to prevent telomere shortening and is the ultimate answer to anti-aging.
Even though all this scientific jargon may seem overwhelming, the solutions to overcome these processes of aging are not complicated at all. Simple diet and lifestyle changes, combined with some well-chosen supplements can make an incredible impact on your health and beauty.
Completely based on the latest research, my 8-Week Aging Beautifully Program walks you through the exact steps that you need to take to overcome the obstacles to aging and optimize your aging process so that you can look and feel beautiful for decades to come!
To learn more, check out my 8-Week Aging Beautifully Program here. I only offer it for sale a few times a year, and I am so excited to share all my secrets with you for the very special price of $147.00 (or two monthly payments of $79).
Naturopathic Beauty’s 8-Week Aging Beautifully Program on Sale! Link: https://naturopathicbeau.kartra.com/p…
Get ready – this is the information that you NEED to know to age beautifully!